3 years later. Some things are the same


It's been so long. FB has taken most of my writing energy. I'm even more over weight, my daughter still favours her Dad, but I let her. I - We are horribly in debt from my shopping addiction and chronic "Under-earning". I decided to start writing again as part of my recovery. I am going to Debtors Anonymous. I've been to 2 meetings and I hope to keep going. I wish there was some sort of rehab or real therapy but this is the only game in town and it is cheap. Good thing, there are good people in my meeting. I hope I can learn from them. I hate 12 step programs and the higher power thing. But I really want to be financially solvent. I have to fix my relationship to money. I don't want to teach my daughter this behaviour. It's midnight and I just turned into a pumpkin. Monster of a day tomorrow, really long. I don't know how I can do this unless I quit now. Thanks for reading. Stay Well xo

Comments

Popular Posts